Improvements to the requests for TexFlex debit card validations are coming soon
WageWorks is improving the requests for TexFlex debit card validations starting December 8, 2018:
- you will receive an email for each transaction requiring additional information in order to validate,
- the email will have a direct link to the TexFlex website and the transaction that needs your attention, and
- once you are logged in, the new process will provide clear instructions for any transaction(s) that needs your attention, and what documentation is required in order to validate.
Per the TexFlex card suspension process, you must provide appropriate documentation or your TexFlex debit card could be suspended. Examples of appropriate documentation include a detailed receipt or Explanation of Benefits. If you receive a request to validate your debit card transactions, you can also refer to “How to Validate Your TexFlex Card Swipe”.
New TexFlex Mobile Application
Click here for more information.
TexFlex Customer Care
(844) 884-2364 toll-free
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT
- TexFlex account questions
- Claim reimbursement status
- TexFlex debit card
Claims Address:WageWorks, LLC.
P.O. Box 34700
Louisville, KY 40232
Overnight Mail:5200 Commerce Crossings,
Louisville, KY 40229